Wednesday, June 09, 2010

And so, once again tis Wodenstag, which means it's time for yet another fabulously scintillating, Double Entendre Day, Caption Competition, woohooooo!

For those of you who don't know how to join in, what happens is that I post a photo below, and you have to come up with as many witty and erudite captions as you possibly can. With me so far?

Excellent, and in that case your photo for this week's Comp is -



Your reward for stuffing my box with as much as you can this week, is a multivitamin for every entry and there's a co-codamol available should I be so lucky as to get me another long-awaited and much missed, 69.

So, stop sitting there and get stuck in.

NOW!*

*Please.

PS. If you haven't already done so, please scroll down to yesterday's post and cast your votes for this week's Choose-O, akay?