Thursday, December 28, 2006

Hello again!

I'm still thrilled that I'm back and am so excited I forgot that yesterday was Double Entendre Day.
Actually, scrap that bit about forgetting. A better thing to say would be that due to the recent Bonk Holidays, DED has been reallocated to Thursday for this week, and if you're very lucky, you might get all those boxes and bags of leftover turkey, wrapping paper and other rubbish taken away today too*
Yes, that's it. DED's been reallocated to today. Yes.

So, without further preamble, here's your piccy for today's Caption Competition:

Get stuck in to filling my box; there's a delicious turkey sandwich for every funny left there, and a mince pie for the person to get me to a 69, should it happen.
Have fun!

*Although you'll probably wait until the last minute to put them out in case the foxes trash them, and end up missing the rubbish collection until the new year, by which time they'll be reeking to high heaven. Or is it just me that happens to?

Labels: ,