Wednesday, October 04, 2006

I've just realized that Double Entendre Day has been going for over a year now. One year and one month ago I posted this, which was closely followed by this.
Since then, every Wednesday has been filled with fun and innuendo, and I've had my box stuffed and many a 69 to keep me happy - Thank you, all!

But now I'm wondering; is the thrill of the Caption Competition beginning to wear thin for you, my darling readers? Would you prefer something else to entertain you on hump-day, such as a quiz of some sorts, or a news report of the bizarre and wonderful? Let me know what you think, but you're still getting your Caption Competition for today, so get stuck into this:

There's a nice cup of tea and a biscuit for every entry, and if anybody gets me to a 69, they can have a vodka. And an extra biscuit.