Tuesday, September 06, 2005

It's Wednesday, it's 00:00 hours (or as close to dam&it at time of posting) which means that it's officially. 'Double Entendre Day!'

Today, you may feel free to make comments to your friends, family and co-workers in the safe knowledge that anything you say*, will not be taken in offence.

To get you in the mood, here is a short anecdote that involved me opening my mouth too much.

Many moons ago, I smoked a brand of cigarettes called Chesterfields. I frequented at the time a rather nice pub in my locale that had a garden at the back.
One fine day, my friends and I were quaffing a few beverages in said garden, and I noted that it was my turn to 'crash the ash', so I proffered my packet of cigarettes to my friends.
"Ooh, said one mate, Chesterfields? I thought they made furniture" (which indeed another company by the same name do)
"Don't be daft!" said I, "How could someone get a three piece suite in their mouth?"
It took me a while to figure out why they all laughed.

And now, moving on to the promised 'Caption Competition'














There will be a prize for the caption I like best :)

So my treasured readers. Get going, get your Ya-yas out and get with it. Write things, talk to people, feel free to fill my box with whatever takes your fancy!

Hope you enjoy ;)

*As long as it is of course 'totally innocent' and could only be construed as 'smut' by someone with a mind like a welsh railway.