Sunday, September 10, 2006

Pudsey Update

Once again I'd like to say many thanks to all who have sent wishes, prayers and help with the Helping Pudsey Fund.
There are still monies left from the donations and I am keeping them aside (as just about all of you suggested) for any medicines she may need, and the odd treat here and there*. I will be getting reciepts this week if anybody would like to see where the money's gone so far btw!

She's still scampering around and does not seem to be in any pain, and I'm counting each day that I wake up to find her snoring and cuddled up next to me on my bed as a blessing.
As I've said before, no-one knows how much time we have left with our loved ones, so make every minute you can with them count!

Thanks again from me, and a big, big 'Woof' from a small dog next to me!

*She's not eating much other than those tiny expensive tins of dog food and wafer thin roast chicken, but at least she's eating.