Monday, August 28, 2006

Morning all! Sorry for late start today, but I actually slept last night, as in the 'like a log' and for hours and hours spleep, and I only woke up a little while ago, hurrah! I needed that.
Pudsey is still fast a kip and snoring like an outboard motor bless her, so I think today is going to be a quiet one.

Anyway, I shall be totting up the votes from last Thursday's Vote-O in a bit, so last chance to vote for a tale over here, and for your entertainment today, you're getting a meme that I was tagged with a while back, and promised I would do. So you can blame Audrey for this.

Three Things Meme.

1. Things that scare me
Spiders (but I'm better than I used to be)
Not being able to see where my feet are/bindness/pitch dark
Being helpless (not being able to help others who need help)

2. People who make me laugh
Bill Hicks (mayherestinpeace)
Bill Bailey
Dave Allen (mayherestinpeace)
3. Things I hate the most
Bullies
People with no consideration for others
Cruelty to animals
4. Things I don't understand
How people can hurt animals for 'fun'
Wars in the name of God
Binary (except 1000101)
5. Things I'm doing right now
Drinking coffee
Writing this meme
Patting Pudsey

6. Things I want to do before I die
See the Aurora Borealis
Act with Alan Rickman
Fly a helicopter
7. Things I can do
Cook very well
Fix computers (most of the time)
Understand animals

8. Ways to describe my personality
Hopeful
Misunderstood
Honest (most of the time)
9. Things I can't do
The splits (anymore)
Fly a plane (yet)
Speak another language fluently (yet)
10. Things I think you should listen to
Me! (well I would say that, wouldn't I?)
Wolves howling
The sea and rain
11. Things you should never listen to
Politicians
Inner demons
Coldplay
12. Things I'd like to learn
To fly a plane or helicopter
To ride a motorbike
Another language, fluently
13. Favorite foods
Roast dinner
Crispy duck
Spinach and eggs

14. Beverages I drink regularly
Coffee
Wine
Water/squash
15. Shows I watched as a kid
The Wombles
Dr Who
Roobarb & Custard
16. People I'm tagging (to do this meme)
Mr Free Market
Scaryduck
God

And anyone else who wants to do this meme.