Friday, June 30, 2006

T.F.I.Friday! All over the world, folks are getting ready to leave their mundane, humdrum worklives behind them, and set off into the weekend for larks, and fun aplenty!
And I'm not one of them...
My plans for the next couple of days = zip, nada, sweet F.A. Meh...
So, please save me from getting getting bored to tears, hitting the aspirin and coca-cola, then taking Pudsey out on a pigeon-poisoning-frenzy, and play along with a couple of games.

The first we've already played a long, long time ago, but it was fun and it's called 'Remember the time we...'
Please post a comment with a completely fictional memory of you and me. It can be anything you want– good or bad, silly or stupid, believable or not – but it has to be fake. And 'tasteful' please. No total smut. Other than that, have at it!
And if you want, when you’re finished, post this paragraph on your blog and be surprised (or mortified) about what people don't actually remember about you.

The second, is a return to the 'Word Disassociation Game' from last Friday.
It's still going, not as strong as it started, but still going, and Gizzit suggested trying to get the comments up to a thousand with it. I'm up for that, so if you are as well, play on... :)

Or, you can just make me jealous, and tell me all about your exciting plans for the next couple of days...

Extra, 14:21 hours. Plz to acknowledge the bravest, and bestest example of Duck Balancing evah*, over at my Flickr site.

*Even if it's just me that thinks that, I like it.