Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Once again, I am so, so very sorry about lack of post yesterday, but honestly, Tuesdays have been seriously jinxed for me recently, and yesterday found me stuck on the M25 for hours which meant I missed another load of stuff I had to do!

GAH!

But next Tuesday I aint'ent going anywhere if I have any say in the matter, and I promise I will get round to posting whichever of the last Choose-O options has the most votes by then, akay?

But right now it's Wednesday; Double Entendre Day as it's known in this little corner of the Blogosphere, and to celebrate in the traditional manner I've once again trawled the depths of then intermanet and found you another spectacularly interesting photo to get your grey cells ticking over so that you can give my box another fabulous stuffing, being this -

There's a scampi fry going for every entry left and a tuna filled vol-au-vent available should I get me a much needed 69.

You know what to do, so get to it...

Please?