Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I did mean to post yesterday, honest! But I ended up going to Kent instead and got back rather later than planned, but I had a lovely time and so did Fuzzy as you can tell by clicking here and seeing the photos!
Anyhoo, I also nearly didn't get to blog today as when I went out to take some more clickage earlier, I got hit on the head by a squirrel.
What happened was that I was trying to get as close as possible to a robin that was busy doing something under a tree, and next I knew I heard a scrabbly noise in the tree above me so I stood up and turned to look at where the noise was coming from, and that's when I saw the squirrel and it saw me.
I saw me while it was in mid-leap and being startled it missed the branch it was aiming for and headed right towards me! Luckily I ducked just before it landed and in got me on the back of the head rather than right in my face, but it was still rather a nasty shock.
Mind you, seeing as that's the third time I've had a squirrel land on me I should be getting used to it by now.
Anyways, as it's not Monday, I'll give you this week's Choose-O choices today and I'll type up the top choice on Thursday; your options are -
  • Speech
  • Eggs
As usual, don't forget to tell me all about your adventures while you're down in my comments box, especially if they involved errant wildlife, akay?

tootle-pipski!