Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Hooray! I'm finally back online again!

I wanted to post last Friday to let you all know that I was going to be away over the Bonk holiday weekend and back yesterday, but thanks to BT my intermanet connection was down and I couldn't. But anyway, I was away visiting the Isle of Wight (which was excellent!) and I'm back again now, just in time for the Double Entendre Day Caption Competition, rah!

Your photo this week is this -

There's a peanut available for every entry and a bun going free if I get another 69. What more incentive do you need to give my box a good stuffing, eh?

Oh, and before you get stuck in, you might be interested to know that today is my 6th Blogiversary! Yep, I've been busy waffling away about all sorts of weird and wonderful things that pop into my brain here for six whole years! Woo, and indeed Hoo!
I'll be holding a party on Friday as I couldn't give you any advance warning for today, so start planning your costumes now, akay?

So Get Stuck In! And tell me all about what you've been up to since we last spoke while you're down there! It was great to go to the Isle of Wight, but it's also great to be back home and online!