Monday, May 10, 2010

'ello again me darlin's! Sorry I haven't been about much recently but a) my puter decided to have another hissy fit, and b) I was doing my best to remain in hiding until all the fuss about the General Election went away. I did go to vote on the day though, and was surprized that I had to wait about twenty minutes to do so. Not as bad as those poor sods to had to wait for hours in the rain before being turned away without having their say though, but I reckon that's partly their fault for waiting until the last minute before heading off to the voting station.
Anyway, I did get to say my favourite political joke on the day as I was having a talk with a friend who said that she hoped there would be a hung parliament, to which I replied 'Yes, they should all be bloody hung'.

Moving swiftly on, before we get to today's Choose-O bit, I have a request. I would like you all to get your thinking caps on for me and suggest me up with a Burlesque Star name!
I have a reason for this, but I'm not saying what it is just yet so you'll just have to wait, akay?
Ooh, and I doubt very much I'll get one, but if anyone's had a looksee at my Wish List recently, they'll have seen that I really, really want to get one of these! If anyone wants to get me one, I'd seriously appreciate it, and yes, there would be photos involved, I promise!

And now it's time for this week's Choose-O, your options for which are -
  • Speech
  • Snap
Remember, please choose wisely and don't forget to tell me all about your recents escapades while you're down there, akay?
ttfn, and don't forget about the Burlesque bits!