Friday, May 21, 2010

And so, another week draws to an end and thus makes way for The Weekend, hurrah!

And for something to keep you off the streets and out of trouble*, I've thought up a game for all to play, being 'How Many Television Programmes Can You Think Of That Sound Like Diseases?'
For example:

Hong Kong Fluey
Quinsey M.E.
Black Death Books
Two and a Half Meningitis
I Love Loasis
What's My Lyme Disease?
The Typhus Zone
Married... With Chickepox
Family Goitre
Buffy the Varicella Slayer
Mary, Mungo and Mumps
Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, SARS

And so on and so forth.

As usual, I'm sure you can do far better than me, so have at it!

Have a fab weekend,
ttfn,



*If you want to stay in that is. I'm planning on being out and about as much as possible while we have gorgeous sunshine and mid-20c temperatures, woohoo!
*goes to find suntan oil, flip-flops and bikini*