Wednesday, April 07, 2010

And so another Bonk holiday passes by with only the wrappings of copious amounts of chocolate left to rot in a landfill to remind us that about 2,000 years ago, some bloke got nailed to a tree for telling us that being nice to each other might be a Good Thing.

Yes siree! Chocolate Sunday is over and done with for another year, and seeing as I did nothing to celebrate it's advent at the time, I've decided to do so now with a picture I found on teh intermanet that I reckon is most apposite.

It is this -

As is normal with this 'ere Double Entendre Day's Caption Competition, I have some rewards for your efforts and this time there's a Creme Egg going for every entry, and a tasty rabbit pie available should anyone get me to another much awaited 69.

So.

On yer marks...

Set...

Go!

Oh, and don't forget to tell me all about what you've been up to since we last talked while you're stuffing my box, akay?

*smooches*