Monday, March 15, 2010

Monday Monday, can't trust that day, Monday Monday, sometimes it just turns out that way, and 'that way' for me is a fabulous start to the week thanks to 'toothache' that kept me awake all last night.
I've got an emergency appointment at the dentist booked for later this afternoon, so for the next couple of hours I will be trying to get myself as calm as possible. Seeing as I'm terrified of going to the dentist and had to do some deep breathing just to walk in to get the appointment, I'd better try very hard to keep calm and not run out screaming as soon as the dentist asks me to open wide.
But brave I will be, as this toothache is bloody painful! If anyone out there has never had toothache before, consider themselves very lucky indeed. If you have had one of those toothaches that make you feel as if you want to rip your lower jaw out of your head just to make the pain stop, I'm sure you'll empathize.
I've had better starts to weeks before, but it''ll be over soon (I hope) and as long as I'm not drooling like an imbecile afterwards, I will venture out to the nearby park armed with camera to take loads of clickage in the gorgeous spring sunshine while it lasts.

But anyhoo, enough of talk of dentists, Monday means it's time for this week's Choose-O, and your options for tomorrow's entertainment are -
  • Speech
  • Crack
  • Buzzzzzz

And of course, while you're down there, don't forget to tell me all about your weekends, and if you've got any jokes as well, please share as I think I'll be in need of a larf when I get back from the dentist.

I have my small, ever faithful toy hippo right by my side already.

Wish me luck!