Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I know, I missed posting yesterday which means that yesterday's Choose-O will now be today for posting on Thursday.

But before I get to the options I have another little anecdote to impart.

It began when a friend of mine was selling some underwear; all brand new etc, just an unwanted bulk-load of assorted knickers, and as they were my size and only a fiver for the lot I bought them from her.
A few days ago I was once again in my local pub with the Ex-partner-in-crime, and we were discussing the world in general when he mentioned that he'd bumped into a friend of mine who'd asked how I was, but he couldn't remember her name.
He described her, and and I eventually twigged who he was talking about and in a loud voice - because the Juke Box was playing rather loudly as well - said 'Oh, yes, I got the knickers off her!' at exactly the same moment as the song ended and the pub was quiet.
All eyes turned on me as I tried to hide in the corner.
My life really is one of those 'You had to be there moments' at times...

Anyhoo, Choose-O time, and your options are -
  • Speech
  • Snap
  • Weird Science
Select wisely my cherubs, and while you're down there, why not tell me all about your weekends or any embarrassing moments that you've had!
As always, I promise to keep anything you tell me a secret!