Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Aah, me darlin's, tis time for another Double Entendre Day, Caption Competition!

Of course, this means it's time to get down and dirty in my box and once again I've trawled teh intermanet for something delicious and delectable to get you in the mood!

Knowing that you lot have wide and varied tastes as to what counts as delicious and delectable, I used certain keywords in my search to find the perfect picture for this week's comp, such as 'kinky', 'unusual', and 'pretty' and I reckon I've found the perfect photo to suit everyone's palate, so without any further preamble or delay, here it is -



There's a scrummy finger of fudge going for every entry, and a yumptious mug of hot chocolate with extra marshmallows available should anyone get me to an every elusive, 69!

Get in there!