Friday, February 12, 2010

Following on in the same thread of yesterday's topic, I have a favour to ask you lot.

As well as listing those phrases and expressions that really piss you off annoy you, please would you be so kind as to list as many adages, maxims, proverbs or sayings as you can remember; like 'People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones' and 'Red sky at night, Shepherd's delight' etc, etc.
There is a reason for this which I will reveal next week, so please humour me, akay?

Also, as one of the most awful days of the year* is looming upon us, tell me about the worst Valentine's card or present you've ever recieved, or the most terrible Valentine's date you've ever been on.
And if you don't have any tales of that ilk to impart, why not think up the 'Worst Possible Message To Get In A Valentine Card' that you can.
Such as -

'Roses are red, violets are blue, I know where you live and I'm coming for you with a machete'
or
'Dearest Valentine, I love you, but I've just discovered that I've got genital herpes. Please pass this message on to anyone you've slept with in the last five years so that they can get tested as well. Kiss, kiss, from ?'

And so on and so forth.

And don't forget to have a fabulous weekend, and don't do anything I would, akay?



*Hallmark Day, previously known as Valentine's Day.