Monday, January 11, 2010

Well, I still haven't figured out how to get the Echo comments working how I want them to, but that's life I suppose.
If anyone has any suggestions, please share, as I'm stumped.

Other than that, life's been quiet here. It's still slippery underpaw outside so I've spent most of my time hiding under my duvet where it's safe and warm; hibernation is becoming a serious idea! I love the snow, but hate it when it turns to mush and ice which turns a simple trip to the shops into a half hour trek across scary terrain. I walked past a bus-stop the other day, and nearly lost my footing on a particularly sneaky patch of ice causing me to perform a sort of rapid, soft-shoe shuffle whilst wind-milling my arms around until I got my balance back.
Mind you, I did get a round of applause from the people waiting for the bus. With hindsight I should have put a hat on the ground; I might have earned a few pennies.
But that was nowhere near as much fun as the fight I witnessed on the way back. A group of young chaps were messing about and suddenly it turned rather nasty with one bloke screaming and threatening one of the others. The fight stopped when he went to kick the other bloke causing him to skid on one leg for about six feet before falling smack on his arse and slithering along the road for another ten or so feet.
I tried not to laugh, honest.

Anyhoo, as it's Monday it's time for another Choose-O, and your options for this week's entertainment are -
  • Speech
  • Scary
  • Shooter
Go safely, watch out for icy patches, and if you do happen to fall over, pretend you meant to do so.
Oh, and don't forget to tell me all about your lives while you're down there, akay?

ttfn!