Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I know, it's Wednesday and I missed yesterday's post.
I won't bore you with the details; suffice to say that a combination of people being late, two unexpected things happening that I didn't want to happen and my 'puter throwing yet another hissy fit means that yesterday's Choose-O winner will now be posted tomorrow rather than yesterday, unless of course I manage to get enough Triple A batteries and duck tape sorted so that I can get my Time Machine working again, that is.

But anyway, tis Wednesday now, and that means it's time for yet another Double Entendre Day, Caption Competition, huzzah!
This week's picture is another photo taken by my own fair paw, and is also one that cost me a whole Euro to take, and this is it -
I hope they don't ask to see my papers...
And I will leave you for now with a little anecdote from a couple of days ago relating a conversation I had with my friend, Mr de Sade, whilst we were watching television.

The scene - an advertisment is being shown on television. Mr de Sade and I are watching.
Mr de Sade: "What did that caption say?"
Me: "Should have gone to Specsavers"
Mr de Sade: "Haha, yes, I know. I'm blind as a bat without my glasses, but stop taking the pish and tell me what the caption says!"
Me: "Should have gone to Specsavers"
Mr de Sade: "Well bolox to you then, don't tell me!"

And on that note, over to you.
There's a Gummi Bear going for every comment left, and a delicious Lollipop available should anybody get me to an increasingly elusive 69.

*'Donation' fee, not obligatory, and they were so nice when they talked to Fuzzy I didn't begrudge them the cash one iota!