Thursday, January 07, 2010

The eagle-eyed among you might have noticed that I now have Echo comments installed! This is thanks to the lovely Scaryduck who once again fiddled about with my HTML until it got sorted, so a big round of applause and three cheers to the Duckuss is you please!

Once I've figured out how to use the Echo comments, I'll be taking out the Blogger comments and am hoping that I'll be able to import all the old and fabulous comments that you've all left over the years; Echo says it's possible to do so, and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they're not lying!

So... that's about it for news. Oh, except that that my ulcer is healing up very nicely and I no longer have to wear a bandage round my ankle, but have a dinky micropore-dressing stuck over it instead.

I'm going to play about with Echo now, so I'll leave you with another photo of a cute kitten for you to LOL up if you so desire.

Enjoy!