Friday, December 11, 2009

Today finds me going ever so slightly round the twist.
The reason is that since the end of November I've been hunting Haggii, and so far I haven't seen a single bloody one!
Previous hunts have yielded hundreds of the wee beasties, but this year - none. Zip. Zero. Nada.
If you see any of them, please let me know as there has to be some out there somewhere, surely...

Anyhoo, despite my lack of Haggii, I've been trying to think of something with which to entertain you for the weekend and this has proved as fruitful as my tally of Haggii as I've come up with sweet FA, so today, you can ask me questions instead.
Anything smutty will be ignored, but I will try to answer any other questions as best I can, so...

Over to you then.

Oh, and as I haven't posted one for ages and ages and ages, here's a delightful photo of a kitten.

Please feel free to add a LOLcat style caption while you're down there.

So, ttfn, and have a wonderful weekend if at all possible.