Wednesday, December 16, 2009

So. That day of the week again.

Double Entendre Day, Hump Day, Wednesday, whatever you want to call it it can only mean one thing* and that is, it's time for this week's Caption Competition. woohoo!

This week's photo grabbed my attention as when I went to get my dressings changed at the doctors today, the nurse told me that to help the healing process I'm to get plenty of fresh fruit, so here it is -



A delicious pair of plums available for every comment shoved in my box, and there's a huge banana going should someone get me to a 69.

So without further ado,

Get

Stuck

In!

*Well, it means one thing here. Obviously in most other places it means other things. Maybe one day though, when my plans come to fruition the planet will know this day as Double Entendre Day and I will pass a law that states all persons over the age of 18 must ensure they slip a big one to a friend, relative, colleague or police officer at least twice a day or face the consequences. Oh yes, come the day I'll...

I think I'd best stop waffling for now, eh?
ttfn.