Monday, November 16, 2009

I'm back, and still in one piece, which considering some of the things that have happened to me since I last left a comment here, is pretty amazing!
Suffice to say for now, most of my weekend away was brilliant fun and involved plenty of fighting and feasting, but certain parts of it left a lot to be desired.

I've only just woken up from catching up on all the lost spleep from over the weekend so I won't try and type anything now, but as it's Monday, I'll leave it to the Choose-O to see if you pick the option that regales you with all the 'interesting bits'.
So your Choose-O options are -
  • Speech.
  • Friday the 13th.
And I hope you all had a happy, peaceful, and above all relaxing weekend! Don't forget to tell me all about it while you're down there, akay?

Happy Everything everybody! And I seriously mean it when I say it's good to be back!