Friday, November 13, 2009

And yet again, Friday hits the fan, and this one finds me packing once more for another weekend of fighting and feasting, huzzah!

Another thing I'm looking forward to is next weekend as it's my Birthday on the Sunday, woohoo! I've updated my Wish List just in case anyone fancies getting me something lovely, and next Friday I'll be having a virtual, online party to which you are all invited!
Please don't forget to RSVP so I know how many vol au vents and mini pizzas to order, akay?

The only thing that's gone 'wrong' during the last few days is that the person who promised me they were going to take me out for a meal, didn't even bother to call me, which I reckon is most inconsiderate of them. Their loss though, they won't get any of my Birthday cake next weekend, so there!

But anyway, enough of that, it's Friday which means it's time for a bit of fun and seeing as I haven't done one in a wee while, here's a Spot The Difference competition for you to ponder over. As usual, it's a tricky one.

A Baboon's Arse ------------------- Nick Griffin

And afore I sign off for the weekend, here's another 'I say, then You say...'

So I say...

Photo ::
Peach ::
Carnival ::
Night ::
Swamp ::
Colour ::
Sex ::
Butter ::
Video ::


Have fun, don't do anything I would, and see you all again on Monday!