Wednesday, November 18, 2009

And it's Wednesday again, which means it's time for this week's Double Entendre Day, Caption Competition.

No faffing about this week, here's your photo -



There's a slice of orange going for every entry and a sports drink available should anyone get me to a 69!

Nothing else to say except,

Get stuck in!

Additional, 19:21 hours. Plz not to forget that this Friday I will be holding my Online Birthday Party and you're all invited!
There will be virtual food and drink, games, music, frivolity, and if I can arrange it in time, a petting zoo, woohoo!
Also, teh partay will be strictly fancy dress only, so get cracking on planning those outfits now, akay?
Be there, or I'll sulk and you won't get any Birthday Cake, alright?

PS. You can find my Wish List over on the sidebar, or by clicking on the previous link that says 'Wish List'.