Monday, October 12, 2009

Happy Monday everybody!

I don't know about you but I had a good start to the week as last night I had some friends over.
We were sat about putting the world to rights; them with a couple of bottles of wine, me with a pint of squash thanks to the antibiotics due to unexplained lumpiness, and one of my friends said she wanted to see some old photos if I had any.
I sniffed some out and did a quick censor before showing her a load that I'd taken in Switzerland many moons ago.
One was of a glorious sunset taken from the side of a mountain that showed the valley in darkness and the sky ablaze with fire!
My friend stared at it for a while before saying "That's really lovely, which way up is it supposed to be?"
I tried not to laugh while I explained that usually, the sky is at the top of the photograph and the ground at the bottom.
Life is different when you're the only one sober.

Also, as it's Monday, your Choose-O choices for this week's entertainment are -
  • Lodger
  • Home Economics
Choose wisely mes petits wallabies, and don't forget to tell me all about your weekends while you're down there, akay?