Monday, August 10, 2009

Wotcha my lovelies, and first of all, Thank Yous all round!

I've spent the weekend reading your comments and emails, doing lots of thinking, far too much spleeping, and yesterday going for a long walk to pick wild damsons with some good friends.
I'm feeling somewhat more 'human' now, and that's mostly thanks to you lot and I'll be replying to the emails and comments asap.

But for now, getting back to what passes for 'normal' round here, it's time for the Monday Choose-O, and your options for this week are -
  • On Display
  • Wine
  • Lump

I trust you will choose wisely and remember that what is written may be misleading as to what's in the story, but I'm sure you've all figured that out by now.

And also, please don't forget to tell me all about your weekends while you're down there.

Again, 'Thank You!' and *hugs*

If anybody wants me I'll be eating wild damsons and mooching around the garden.