Friday, August 14, 2009

On those Six Degrees of Separation again

Most of you will have heard about the Six Degrees of Separation theory. For those that don't, it means that any person is a lot closer to a person they never thought they'd ever get to meet than they think.
For example; thanks to one person I know, I am only one degree of separation away from Ian Hislop, Paul Merton, Martin Clunes, Neil Morrissey, and Gordon Brown.
This means that I am two degrees away from Caroline Quentin, Amanda Holden, Eddie Izzard, Jeremy Clarkson and Barack Obama.
This leads to being three degrees away from Alan Davies, Simon Cowell, Willem Defoe, Richard Hammond and pretty much anybody else that's famous.
Which is nice.

And now it's your turn.
How many degrees of separation are you from anybody famous? Have you met someone that you already know via other friends that you didn't know knew them?
And I know I keep asking, but is anybody just one degree of separation away from Alan Rickman?

I'm off to hit Saxons in Devon soon, but I'll be thinking of you all while I'm down there, so in return, tell me all and once again I promise that any dark secrets will be safe with me.

Have a lovely weekend, y'all!

tootle-pip,

*mwah*