Friday, August 21, 2009

And so the weekend beckons once more, but alas, this time I have no plans to go and hit people with Mr Pointy.
Which is sad.
But I have got something to remind me of the good times thanks to my dear friend, the lovely Coralee who made some magic with a couple of my pix, and came up with this -
(Clicky piccy for biggerness)
I think it's absolutely brilliant!
Thanks again, Coralee :-D X

Anyways, if any of you lot out there are looking for a spot of excitement and getting away from the mundane for a while, you might want to check out this advert for a cruise with a difference.
If you want something to pass the time while waiting for work to finish, check out this, this, this, this and this. Oh, and this as well.

And for something for you to get your brains moving a bit, I've decided on another 'How Many Uses Can You Think Of For An Ordinary Household Object?' thingies.
If you haven't played before, the object of the game is that I give you an item to think about, say a brick for example. Then you have to come up with as many different ways of using it such as - a match striker, a paperweight, an offensive weapon and so on.
Simples, eh?
So, your object to ponder about is -
A toothbrush.

So, without further ado, get to it!
And please have a fabulous weekend if possible!

ttfn,