Monday, July 13, 2009

Well, after a weekend full of the joys of the the local neighbourhood garden party*, I return once again to the Blogosphere all relaxed and tickety-boo, whatever the hell 'tickety-boo' means.
I've often wondered about that, and if anyone can explain it to me, I'd be most grateful. Thinking about it, are there any weird expressions that you've often thought WTF does it mean, and how did it come about?
I think we should be told, so if you have an expression that Google can't help you with or you know more than the Oxford English Dictionary, please go play in my comments box!

And other than that, being Monday it's time for the Choose-O, and your choices for tomorrow's entertainment are -

  • Roundabout
  • Reverse
  • Bike

Choose wisely my li'l chickadees, and don't forget to tell me all about your exciting weekends while you're down there, akay?

Happy everythings, everybody!

*Photos to follow soon.