Monday, June 29, 2009

And so another wonderful weekend has passed, the highlight of which was when I went to a local supermarket during a particularly hot time of the day. I'd dressed for the weather and was wearing a pair of shorts, styled t-shirt that was almost as long as the shorts, and had my hair up. In brief, I was feeling all happy and summery, so summery in fact that I thought I was going to melt and if I'd been wearing make-up it would have slipped down to my ankles.
So. I was wombleing around the fruit and veg section when one of the store assistants looked right at me, smiled broadly and said "You look really hot!"
I pondered the comment for a second before replying, "In what respect...?"
I still don't know if he thought I was looking good or if I was doing a fair impression of a penguin in a sauna...
Anyhoo, moving on rapidly, as it's Monday once again it's time for this week's Choose-O Options, and this week they are -
  • Socks
  • Green Lion
  • Reverse

Choose wisely ma li'l chickadees, and don't forget to tell me all about your fabulous weekend adventures while you're down there, akay?

And last but not least, here is a special 'Kitteh for Monday'!
Today, I met a most delightful kitteh.
Enjoy!