Monday, May 11, 2009

And so, quicker than you can say 'Flaucinaucinihilipilification', the weekend's over and we stumble once again into another Monday.

Woo.

And hoo.

I don't know about you, but Monday's are always a weird sort of day. For me, waking up on a Monday makes me panic slightly; Am I supposed to be going somewhere? Do I have to make an urgent phone call? Did I really end up in an altercation with a Rabbi and a Police Officer last night, and why the fuck hell is there a 'Men at Work' sign at the end of my bed?

Again.

Anyways, for whatever reasons, I don't think I'm alone in not liking Mondays very much, so before we get to the usual Choose-O, I reckon we should all chip in and once more share some of our favourite jokes to get the day just that little bit more enjoyable.
As it's my blog, I'll go first with -

Q: What's Rupert Bear's middle name?
A: 'the'.

Two blondes are on opposite sides of the canal. The first blonde calls out to the other and says "scuse me, but how do you get to the other side?"
The other blonde replies, "You are on the other side!"

Q: What's the difference between men and cucumbers?
A: Men don't usually come in your salad.

And on that note, your Choose-O Choices are -
  • The Accused
  • The Accused
  • The Accused*

Jokes, choices etc to be shoved in the normal place, and please don't forget to let me know how your weekends went while you're down there, akay?

*I'm scared of Griffins, that's all I'm saying.