Thursday, April 16, 2009

It's no good. Once again I've been sitting here in front of the television computer, and once again my mind is a blank of anything witty or erudite to write about.

As Arthur Dent once said, "This must be Thursday. I never could get the hang of Thursdays.

I think it might be because I've never really had anything planned for Thursdays; I mean Monday is Choose-O day, Tuesday is story day, Wednesday, Double Entendre Day, and Friday sometimes brings forth merriment and games.

But Thursdays? Nothing.

All I can think of for today is to present you with a piccy of some cute ickle kittens, and ask you to LOL it up for me, so here it is -


Or, maybe if your brain is working overtime, you could suggest something I might do on Thursdays from now on. Maybe.

I dunno. I reckon I need a holiday. I'm off to the docs later on so maybe I'll ask if I can get two weeks in the sun on prescription. As they say, if you don't ask, you don't get.

Wish me luck, and LOL those kitties up big time plz!