Thursday, April 02, 2009

I think I've been bitten by a Tsetse fly.

Either that or there's some other reason why I am now suffering form the extreme opposite of insomnia, in that for the last three days I haven't been able to stay awake.

I've been nodding off for hours at a time, and spleeping for about twelve hours a night, and this has lead to a headache which will not go away, and it's not nice at all.

I've missed important appointments such as my physio, and whenever I've made to pick up the phone and call them to apologize and re-book, I've fallen aspleep. Again!

I've got an appointment to see my GP tomorrow, and I'm just praying I can stay awake so that I can get there.

If anyone has any useful tips on how to stay awake, please let me know before I fall aspleep yet agzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...