Wednesday, April 08, 2009

And so once again we dive into the depths of depravity...

Well, sort of, seeing as it's Wednesday which some folk call 'Hump Day', but as it is known in my little corner of the blogosphere, 'Double Entendre Day!'

Regular readers know the score and I hope that they are champing at the bit to give my box a thorough stuffing, but as is the way of the world, there are always those folk who are new to the game and are not yet initiated into the art of 'Slipping a Big One to The Boss when they are least expecting it'.

For those innocents, the way to play today's game is to study the photograph below, and then think up as many Double Entendres and witty captions as you possibly can to write in the comments box at the bottom of this post.

This activity is also called 'Giving Misty's Box A Damn Good Stuffing Which Could Lead to a Fabulous 69!'

As a reward for all your efforts, each 'commenteer' gets a prize which this week is in the form of a snort of a Sherbet Dib Dab for every entry, and a lick of my favourite Cherry Bomb available to the person who gets me to a Soixante-neuf, if it happens.

The piccy for this week's CC is* -

So as per the norm,

Get.

In.

There.

*Probably something I should have put a warning up about before anyone saw it, but I suffered when I first saw it and like to share these things.
Thank you to the person who sent it to me. I have now managed to stop screaming thanks to the new medikashun.

PS. I really do have the best readers/commenteers/lurkers a girl could wish for!