Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Oh yes...

It is time again my preciousnesses...

Can you feel the tension in the air? The almost tangible excitement? The promise of yearnings sated and dreams fulfilled?

No?

Ah well, maybe it's just my medikashun playing tricks with my mind again then, but I feel certain sure I'm going to get stuffed stupid today, and I can almost taste a juicy 69 although we haven't even warmed up with a bit of stretchy fun as I type this.

Anyway, talking about medikashun brings me neatly on to the piccy for today's Caption Competition; the reason being is that it was sent to me by one of you darling readers that I feel sure get the same drugs on prescription as I do shares the same slightly deranged sense of humour as myself*.
So without any more faffing about, here's the pic -

There's an 'After Eight' mint going for every entry, and a Peppermint Schnapps is on promise should I get me another delicious 69.
So, what are you waiting for?
You know where my box is, start stuffing it!

*Thanks again, Mr Free Market!