Monday, March 02, 2009

'ello my darlinks, and welcome to another magical Monday!

Apologies for lateness today, but last night the electricity ran out leaving me sitting in the dark unable to watch the end of a film I was rather enjoying, but hey-ho, I managed to borrow a tenner off someone earlier and now I am back in the world of the two dimensional people again, hurrah!

Also, this means that I can now give you your choices for tomorrow's entertainment, and they are -

The Accused.
Bad Case of the Munchies.
Pin Down.

As usual, I ask you to choose wisely and remember that things may not always be as they seem!

And before I leave you with the 'Kitten of the Week' piccy, please don't forget to tell me all about your weekend's adventures. You know I like to live life vicariously.

Have a wonderful Monday, y'all!