Friday, February 06, 2009

Oh frabulous, beautiful, wonderful day! Not only has my migraine gone (thanks to the power of loads of spleep and migralieve) but my fabulous, excellent, gorgeous new whizzy camera has arrived, hurrah!
To say I am a happy bunny is an understatement, and once again I would like to say a huge 'Thank You' to everyone who made it possible for me to be clasping it safely in my paws, and Coralee, you are an angel! *mwah!*
Seriously, I keep getting choked up with happy tears whenever I think about it!
I'm just waiting for the battery to charge up, but it should be set to shiny very soon and then I shall be clicking away at everything and anything again!
It's arrived, it's arrived!
Unfortunately by brain is not concentrating on anything but getting to play with my new toy, so while I'm doing that how about playing a rousing game of 'Mornington Crescent', this time in the style of Shakespeare.
I'll go first, see you in the comments box!
Oh, and I hope you all have a fantastic weekend, X