Monday, February 23, 2009

Bonjour my cherubs, and welcome to another week in the wacky ol' blogosphere.
I'm finding it very difficult to type today as not only is me arfuritis playin' up, but I've also managed to cut the tips of two of my fingers on my left paw, and have plasters on both. Nothing serious, but 'OW!'

Anyway, before I give you the choices for tomorrow's entertainment, I want to share with you the funniest tale of Police woe I've heard, evah!
If you've already heard it, please discuss in the comments box, and if you haven't, just fall about laughing, same as wot I did.

Story here. <- clicky

Choose-O choices are -

Need for Speed.
The Accused.
Bad Case of the Munchies.

Again, apologies for not being very entertaining, but this short piece of typing has taken about 45 minutes to get right. Anyhoo, choose wisely, and don't forget to tell me all about your exciting weekends while you're down there, akay?

PS. Another one of my piccies got used by The Londonist.
I think they like my clickage, yay!