Friday, December 19, 2008

And as regular as clockwork* it's time for some Friday fun and so, yay!

I do have a lot on my mind at the moment and as you read this I will more than likely be up in London talking to people who have the means to make my life as miserable as possible.

So all the more reason for you lot to think up 'Teh Funnys' for when I get back so I can have a jolly good larf at them all before I think about how my day went.

What I would like you to do is to think up as many titles as you can for the category "Children's Books that really should have been Adult Only publications', examples of which are -

Stig of the Hump
Hop on Top
One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blow Job'
A Toke for Children
Black Booty
Peter Spank
Five go Down in Dorset
Water Sports Babies
The Daddy's Little Secret Garden
Smoking Brown's Schooldays
White Boobs
The Austrian Family Fritzl

As per the norm, I'm sure you can think up far better, so without any more preamble -

Tag! You're it!

*But much more so as clockwork stops.