Thursday, November 13, 2008

Keeping to this week's theme of lazy, but hopefully entertaining blogging, today you lot are going to be doing most of the work. This is because you are all fabulous and I can't think of any load of readers who could do a better job, and there are a couple of things I'd like you to do.

First of all, I've run out of excellent games for the Friday Fun Stuff Round Ups, so please would you all be so kind as to recommend your favourite game(s) and tomorrow I shall list them all up and add my faves to my Flotsam bit on the sidebar.

Secondly, I want to post up one of my photos again over on Flickr, but this time as a LOLcat piccy which means I need a LOLcat captiony thingy to go with it.
This is the photo -
"Oo you lookin' at, pal?"
My favourite will be announced tomorrow.

Oh, and if you still have oodles of brain power surging around, you could also suggest up some famous people for a Spot the Difference Competition for me.

Also, I very nearly forgot, I need you to tell me what your favourite party foodstuff is, and what you reckon is the best party game evah. This is because next Friday I'm going to be holding a party here. The reason is because it's going to be my birthday*, but as my birthday is on the Saturday when most of you aren't around, I'm starting the shebang as early as possible on Friday the 21st. It's going to be a fancy dress do, so suggestions for themes would also be welcome.

And that's about it. Over to you then.

*I can't be forty, surely? I only just turned thirty!