Monday, October 06, 2008

Helloooo again my little sugarplums, and welcome back!
I hope this fine day finds you all bright eyed and bushy tailed as once again I have need of your brains. It's for nothing too taxing, honest, just that over on my Flickr I've been doing year two of my 365 Days project, and I'm now about a third of the way through. So far I've (just about) managed to find something exciting to do for a photo each day, but now the ideas are beginning to trickle through rather more slowly, and this is where you come in.
I need suggestions as to what I can do for the next 258 days.
As per usual, nothing disgusting or smutty if you please, and preferably things that don't need to cost a fortune to sort as well.
Your reward for all this thinking? You don't have to think about a choice for tomorrow's entertainment as I've remembered a most excellent tale involving socks that I'm sure you'll enjoy.
And while you're down there in the comments box, don't forget to tell me all about your weekends! You should know by now I have no life of my own hence the need to live vicariously.
Oh, and one last thing, here's a gratuitous picture of a kitteh.
Hello Kitty.
Happy Monday everyone!