Wednesday, October 22, 2008

And so, Double Entendre Day dawns bright and clear, and this DED in particular finds me wanting.

Wanting pussy.

I want it ASAP.

I don't care how old it is, and I'm not really bothered by colour.

As long as it's clean and doesn't have anything nasty I can catch off it, I need it.

And I need it right now.

Are you shocked?

Are you wondering why?

Well I'll tell you why.


I'm 99% sure I've got mice living in my house.

It's not a nice thing to happen, and I can't bear the thought of putting traps or poison out, so I'm thinking of putting up a 'Want Needed' ad in the garden. You know, something like "Wanted - good mouser! Live in, 3 square meals a day plus sofa privileges. Apply within when back door is open"

Mind you, thinking about the animals in this area, I'll prolly end up getting nearly mugged by a gang of squirrels in disguise who thought they'd pull one over on me if I did.

Anyhoo, your photo for today's Caption Competition is -

Please get your thinking heads on and get to stuffing my box with all you've got going.
There's a tuna sandwich going for every entry and a cream treat available should I get me a 69.

Over to you then,

Get.

Stuck.

In.

PS. One month and counting.