Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Akay, it's that time of the week...

All around people are slipping big ones to friends, family and colleagues which of course leaves you champing at the bit wanting to get in on the action...

And my darling little lollipops, here of course you can indulge your depraved, existential urges and surrender to giving your entire being to wallow in the depths of my magic box...

Of course you will need a mental image for you to fixate upon until your body begins to attain the rush toward the peak of total delicious freedom before wallowing in satisfaction of an urge well sated...

So without further ado...

Your photo for today's Caption Competition this fine Double Entendre Day is -
Please to clicky on photo for biggyness.
Your reward for giving my box a thorough stuffing are a suck of a liquorice sherbet for every entry, and a mouthful of Spacedust going should I ever get me a sparklingly glorious 69!

You know what I want and where to put it, so

Get

In

There.