Monday, September 29, 2008

Why is that Mondays are notoriously difficult for getting one's brain to work? Akay, not for everybody I admit; there are some very irritating types that bounce into the office or whatever all chirpy and happy with a 'Hellooo everybody! Isn't it just a fabulous day?'. First up against the wall when The Revolution comes, trust me.
I am definitely not one of those types.
I've been awake for a while, had my coffee and so and spent about an hour staring at a blank screen waiting for inspiration to strike, which is pretty much the routine for every Monday recently.
Even worse, I can't find my little notebook into which I jot down all my ideas for 'Things To Put On My Blog' and without it, I'm lost.
Gah!.
Tell you what, I'll give you a couple of choices for the Choose-O and then you can tell me some jokes.
Yeah, I like that idea. Yay.
So, your options are -

Court.
Weights & Measures.
Spills.

Over to you then my darlinks! Oh, and don't forget to tell me about your weekends while you're down there!

Update, 12:44 hours. I can't believe I forgot about my exciting* news! Saturday evening I was out and about when I found one of these dumped by a load of rubbish!
Today, I have mostly been admiring my new sewing machine!
In perfect working order, and something I've been after for ages, woohoo!
How many folks can say they've found one of these for free, eh?
If anybody knows anything about it, please let me know, cheers!

*Well, exciting for me anyways.