Friday, August 01, 2008

Woohoo, tis the weekend again!
And I don't know about you lot, but I have absolutely no plans whatsoever. I'd like to have something to do though, but I simply can't think of what to do.
If I had a wad of money in my pocket and a car I'd be sorted, but I don't even have the cash to top up my oyster card and even if I did, London Transport won't get me where I want to go.
If anybody knows of anything incredibly exciting to see or do in the London area that doesn't cost a lot (or even better, is free!) plz to leave details in the usual plaice.
And yes, I know that was a spelling mistake, but it's a carp way of trying to get you in the mood for today's game which is "Television Programmes that are decidedly Fishy!" such as -

Homes under the Hammerhead shark
Without a Plaice
The Turbots
Agatha Christie's Parrot fish
Dab's Army
Catfishweazle
Bream in the Big Blue House
Hill Street Bluegills
Blackfish Books
Time Bream
CSI: Clam Scene Investigation.
Sprats in their Eyes


And I know empirically that you lot can do so much better than me, so get your thinking caps on and get in there for Cod's hake!*

Also before you go, what are your plans for the weekend?

*Geddit?