Thursday, August 14, 2008

I've just had an idea for one of those Meme posts, but with a difference.
I'm going to tell you five things about me, and one of them is false.
You have to guess which one that is.
So,

Option 1. When I was in my early twenties, I was asked out by George Best.

Option 2. I passed my entry exam into a private school aged four, when I was pretending to be a bird.

Option 3. When I was nine, I tried to steal some a bag of marbles by stuffing them down the front of my dungarees.

Option 4. I did backing vocals on a record for the late, great Screaming Lord Sutch.

Option 5. I spent a freebie night at Stringfellow's nightclub in the VIP circle and was photographed with an aspiring Page 3 girl for a German magazine.

Over to you.

And if anybody else wants to play this on their blog, please let me know.