Thursday, August 28, 2008

As it's been absolutely ages since I've done one (and also because I can't remember what the amazing idea I had for a post just before I fell aspleep last night) I've decided to do a Mememethingy that's been doing the rounds, mainly on Flickr.

You're stranded on a Desert Island;
1. What one person would you wish was stranded there with you? Easy one this, Alan Rickman. I've always wanted to act with him and it would be a perfect way to pass the time.

2. What one tool would you want to have? A really good, sharp knife. Anything else I could probably improvise, but a knife you can't.

3. What one food do you wish you would have an unlimited supply of? Is the entire menu content of my favourite Chinese take-away classed as 'one food'? If not, then a really good quality chocolate.

4. What one luxury item would you wish for? A fabulously rich moisturizer with a SP15.

5. What one book would you want to have with you to read and re-read? Ye gods, that's a difficult one. Although I'd love to take any Discworld book, I have read and re-read them many times already, so I think I'd take Edward Rutherford's 'The Forest', as I've only read it once and loved every moment.

6. You have one piece of paper, a pencil and one bottle - - who is the message going to be written to? Noel Edmonds because he's got a helicopter and could come and rescue me.

7. What skill would serve you best while on the island? Using my imagination to stop me from going stir crazy. Also, I love beach combing and making jewellery and other things from my finds. I'd prolly have enough stuff made to open a shop by the time I got rescued.

8. How long do you think you could last before needing rescue? I reckon I could last at least a year before getting bored, but if I had to I could stand another 12 months or so.

9. What one island animal would become your pet? A six foot tall white rabbit that nobody else can see.

10. Your island is unknown to you, and you need to give it a name - - what would it be? Ooh, Mistyrious Island sounds good to me.

11. What would you do to pass the weeks, days, and hours? Other than hunting and gathering food, I'd make my cave and home as comfortable and pretty as possible.

12. You've been rescued! What is the first thing you're going to do when you get back home? Check to see if there's any electricity left on the meter so that I can have a hot shower.

That's all of it folks! I can't be arsed with that old 'tagging people bit', but if anybody wants to do the Meme on their blog/Flickr/whatever, please let me know so that I can read it, akay? Or just leave the answers in my box.