Monday, June 30, 2008

Once again, rumours of my demise have been greatly exaggerated; It was but a mere flesh wound from a errant sword.
Yes, I'm back and just about in one piece, achy as feck with some rather pretty bruises, extremely tired although I've splept for a while, but very happy and relaxed after my weekend away.
I have loads of clickage to sort out and not enough disk space to do it on so I'm having to use my collection of memory sticks to get through little bits at a time, so I've got plenty to keep me busy.
With all that and the unpacking and cleaning of kirtles and banqueting gear, and the fact that I've just noticed I have less than 12 hours to finish this month's Scavenger Hunt, I don't have much time to sort anything else out right now, so your choices for tomorrow's Choose-O are -

Training.
Training.
or Training.

Sorry for lack of amusing, erudite and witty blogage today, but here's a photo of some ducks trying to steal my ex-partner-in-crime's beer to look at while I get the weekend's pix sorted.
They nearly managed to get the Guinness...
Apologies again, but please tell me all about your weekends in the meantime. I like to live vicariously!

ttfn,
X