Monday, June 09, 2008

And so, another week another dollar blogpost, and on this one I am very happy to announce the winner of the '1000th Post Party Competition', w00t!

Yep, I've been through all the results and there were a few peeps who got 100% so I called upon the assistance of an impartial witness to help me sort a winner.

Please say a big 'Thank You' to my furry friend 'Paddy the Pup, for helping me get things done using the 'Scratch Initials Into 4 Pieces Of Cheese And Let The Dog Choose' method,
Paddy the pup. (<- Paddy the Pup)
and may I tell you that the sweet little doggy went for the bit of cheese with a 'D' etched on it, and so the winner is...


(drum roll please)


Debster!


Well done Debster, and if you would care to email me an address to send your prize to, I shall get onto doing so toot seweet!

Also, 'woohoos' to everybody else who doned the quiz: I had a lot of fun reading through the results and finding out what you lot think about me ;)

And now it seems there's not much else to do except to get back to normality, and what counts for 'normal' round here is the good ol' Monday Choose-O, your options for which are -

Training.
Wine.
'Get down, Shep!'.

Choose with care my darlinks, and may the blue bird of happiness welcome you to the week within the folds of it's beautiful, warm and caring wings, and hold you tight 'til Friday...

I'm off to review my medikashun - Happy Monday Everybody!